THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Battle of 2 Evils





Hater call me bitch
Call me faggot, call me whitey
But i am something that you'll never be.

That's right. I am something that you will never be. Even if i am scarred, battered or even murdered, there will never be anyone like me.


Yea, though i have walked through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil; For thou art with me;


What can be more fearsome than a man's determination? Body can be crushed, spirits can be bought down. But determination is something that will exist, even without a body.

U will never understand what it is like to be me. U will never understand how come all the sufferings will make one stronger. U will never understand that misery taught one the value of happiness. U will never understand that why they say love triumphs all while hate destroy all.

0 comments: